Knowledge of Stamped Parts
1. Stamped parts are made by applying external force to plates, strips, pipes and profiles by means of a press and a die to produce plastic deformation or separation to obtain a workpiece of the desired shape and size.
2. Stamped parts are mainly formed by stamping metal or non-metal sheets through stamping dies with the help of press pressure. 3.
3. Stamped parts are characterized by light weight, good stiffness, and improved internal structure after plastic deformation of the sheet.
After the plastic deformation of the sheet, the internal organization of the metal is improved, so that the strength of the stamped part is increased. 4.
4. Stamped parts have high dimensional accuracy, uniform size of the same die, good interchangeability, and can meet general assembly and use requirements without further mechanical processing.
5. Stamped parts in the stamping process, because the surface of the material is not damaged, so there is a good surface quality, smooth and beautiful appearance, which is the surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatment
This provides convenient conditions for surface painting, plating, phosphating and other surface treatment.