Key points of using precision stamping die springs
1. The specifications of each type of spring are different and have been determined at the time of design, and the springs should not be easily replaced with each other in use, nor should they be changed at will.
2. The selection of the spring installation nest hole and the diameter of the central axis is crucial to the normal use of the spring, and both play a role in stabilizing and guiding the spring.
3. the guide length of the spring is the length of the central axis of the spring and the depth of the nest hole, the guide length is not enough, the spring force occurs side bending or tilting, so that the spring and the nest hole and the central axis of friction and lead to the early failure of the spring.
early failure of the spring. In order to ensure the spring stroke, the guide length is greater than 1/2 of the free length. 4.
4. The upper and lower mounting surfaces of the spring must be parallel to each other. The upper and lower ends of a standard spring are machined very flat for the equipment, but if you use a spring with a shear process, the joint cannot be flush with the end surface.
5. When the mold repair and maintenance, the old and new springs should not be mixed together, which will cause the spring to bear uneven load size, and it is the spring that bears large load to fail early.
6. Prevent the spring from being mixed with iron chips, scrap and other debris. The debris will reduce the effective number of turns of the spring, so that the local high stress and destruction of the spring, the use of the spring should often check whether there are foreign objects.
7. Maintenance personnel often modify the standard spring in use because there is no suitable spring, such as truncating, grinding the inner and outer diameter or tandem spring, all of which will cause the spring to not maintain its original characteristics and cause early