Classification of stamping dies (I)
Stamping dies are divided into: blanking dies, bending dies, stretching dies, forming dies and riveting dies according to the nature of the process.
1. Punching die: a die that separates materials along a closed or open contour line. Such as drop die, punching die, cutting die, notching die, cutting edge die, cutting die, etc. 2.
2. bending die: the die that makes the slab blank or other blanks along the straight line (bending line) to produce bending deformation, so as to obtain a certain angle and shape of the workpiece.
3. deep-drawing die: it is the die that makes the sheet blank into open hollow parts, or makes the hollow parts change shape and size further. 4. forming die: it is the die that makes the sheet blank into open hollow parts, or makes the hollow parts change shape and size further.
4. Forming die: It is a die that makes a direct copy of a blank or semi-finished workpiece according to the shape of convex and concave die, and the material itself only produces local plastic deformation.
Such as expansion die, indentation die, flaring die, undulation forming die, flanging die, shaping die, etc.
5. riveting die: is to borrow external force to make the parts involved in accordance with a certain order and way to connect or lap together, and then form a whole.