What are the surface treatments for aluminum stamping parts?
Aluminum alloy stamping parts have the characteristics of small density, good electrical and thermal conductivity, and good corrosion resistance. Aluminum alloy surface treatment can meet the requirements of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, decoration or other special functions of the products. The common surface treatment of aluminum alloy includes spraying, baking paint, electroplating, anodic oxidation, dipping, oil spraying and sand blasting.
1. Spraying: The use of pressure or electrostatic force to attach paint or powder to the surface of the workpiece, so that the workpiece has anti-corrosion and decorative appearance. 2.
2. Baking paint: primer and topcoat are applied on the substrate, and each time the paint is applied, it is sent to the dust-free constant temperature baking room and baked. 3.
3. Electroplating: The process of using electrolysis to make a layer of metal film attached to the surface of metal or other material parts. Can play a role in preventing corrosion, improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflectivity and enhance aesthetics.
4. anodic oxidation: electrochemical oxidation of metals or alloys. Metal or alloy parts as the anode, using electrolytic methods to form a thin film of oxide on its surface. The metal oxide film changes the surface state and performance.
Such as surface coloring, improve corrosion resistance, enhance wear resistance and hardness, and protect the metal surface.
5. Impregnation: The sealing medium (usually low-viscosity liquid) is infiltrated into the micro-pore (slit) by natural infiltration (i.e. micro-pore self-absorption), vacuum and pressure, etc., to fill the slit, and then the slit is filled by natural (room temperature), cooling or heating.
Cooling or heating and other methods to seal the gap in the sealing medium curing, to achieve the role of sealing the gap. 6.
6. oil spraying: spray paint on the surface of the product, the natural air drying way. 7.
7. sandblasting: is the use of compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam will be sprayed material (copper ore, quartz sand, diamond sand, iron sand, sea sand) high-speed spray to the surface of the workpiece to be treated, so that the appearance or shape of the external surface of the workpiece surface changes.
Due to the impact and cutting effect of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece obtains a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, increasing the adhesion between it and the coating layer, and extending the life of the workpiece.
Therefore, it improves the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, increases the adhesion between it and the coating layer, prolongs the durability of the coating film, and also facilitates the leveling and decoration of the coating.